don’t let HMRC look at you in any other light than glowing.
Accounts & Audit
Every business is required to produce a set of accounts at least once a year in a compliant form, not only for HM Revenue & Customs and Companies House, but often for:
• Business bank-renewing finance.
• Personal mortgage applications.
• Tendering for business contracts.
• Potential purchaser-sale of the business.
• Credit reference agencies.
We believe your accounts are more than just a statutory requirement and can add value to your business. We see that added value being:
• Clear analysis of your business performance.
• Focusing on profitability and the value of your business.
• Helps to identify areas for improvement.
• Own historical comparison.
• Business sector comparison.
We will advise you of any statutory audit requirements. In such circumstances we believe the company should receive added value from the audit by:
• Effective review of your entire business.
• Detailed review of your systems.
• Highlighting areas of weakness.
• Risk analysis.
• Quality mark improves status.
GMR Accountants Ltd
1st Floor 8-12