Personal: Capital Gains Tax / Inheritance Tax
• Detailed planning meetings to discuss the implications of both these capital taxes.
• Detailed forecasting of the taxes payable and of the timing of the payments.
• Preparing the calculations and submitting them to HMR&C.
• Agreement of the liabilities with HMR&C assessments.
• Assisting in the drafting of clauses to be included in wills, advising on the taxation implications of the will clauses, valuing business assets, advising on the ownership effects, ensuring gifts exemptions are properly exercised.
• Planning for future tax bills including advising on the best tax efficient ways to arrange the assets.
• Telephone availability of our taxation department and partners to deal with queries throughout the year.
• Provision of firm quotes of our fees to be agreed in advance of the services being provided.